Sunday, August 31, 2008

Travelling Around

I've been busy travelling around for the past week, my itinerary has been something like this; Penang, K.L, Phnom Penh, K.L, New Delhi.

So after a terrible flight with M.A.S & equally bad check in experience at Crowne Plaza, Gurgoan we are currently in ND, India - Land of the power outage, I swear power cuts happen at least 10 times daily here ! I'm used to living in hardship locations & so far the power outages here have been the worst I've experienced in a long time.

G.M is back at work on Monday, Initially at head office for 2 weeks then its off to Mumbai for a pre opening position at a new build hotel which is scheduled to open mid 2009.

Only good thing about the move is we finally get to live in a house again rather than a Hotel/Resort. I've been living in Hotels for almost 3 years now, I'm looking forward to being inconspicuous again & maybe even buying a little doggy or kitten.

Here are some pics from the killing fields, Cambodia. Not a particularly pleasant place to visit hence the grumpy look on my face.