Monday, April 7, 2008

Any One read Hotel Babylon ?

I have, long after the hype about it had died down, I finally picked up the book, read it cover to cover, nodded knowingly and smiled to myself.

I'm a regular down to earth Aussie girl, living in S.E Asia, I'm also a hoteliers wife, The eyes & ears of the Hotel, so to speak. I hear all the gossip from the Staff, Guests & Hubby.

Now, if you have read the book and think to yourself "Nah, That cant be real" I can assure you, It is !! I have seen it all and more.

I will be randomly blogging here jotting down the events and happenings at the hotel, As I am still in S.E Asia and Hubby is still actively working as a GM, to remain anonymous, I wont disclose the name of the Hotel or Location and will use pseudonyms to protect the innocent & stupid.

Rest assured, Times, dates & places may have changed by the events are all 100% True.