Thursday, April 24, 2008

Beware of the men in Blue

I just heard this little bit of gossip that happened at one of our sister hotels.

The hotel has undergone a refurb and had LCD T.Vs installed in all rooms as well as around the public areas like the lobby & bar as that has become the brand standard.

Anyway last week a couple of guys in blue overalls came into the hotel, I guess all the staff just assumed these guys were either in house engineering or contractors because nobody batted an eyelid as these guys went about their business of removing the LCD’s from the walls.

Only after they had finished the task & left, did the staff realize the blue overall guys were actually thieves, lol.

How embarrassing would that police report be to make, hehehe.
It’s all on CCTV but I bet that tape never see’s the light of day.

From tomorrow onwards I’ve requested no engineering enter the GM’s apartment with out prior authorization from me, just to be on the safe side.