Saturday, April 12, 2008

Chili Crab


Housekeeping reported a crab infestation in room 3502, eeww Gross !

Makes me glad I insist on using my own linen (we live in house).


3502 is currently “Out Of Order” and being disinfected, Hubby is moaning that he should charge the guest for the added cleaning costs and for losing a room night and bitching about “filthy hookers” lol.


I see them scurry out of the hotel in the early hours some times, wearing their camel toe jeans, white patent leather hooker heels and too tight backless halter neck tops. All Class, eh?


Some of the working girls around here really have no other options but to sell themselves, as they have kids to feed, little education and jobs are scare as it is, I don’t mind chatting to those girls when they rock up on the arm of a western hotel guest for the GM’s cocktail party but most are the of the skanky variety.


Dirty Hotel rooms…. Reminds me of an event that took place at another property we were at in Australia of all places, I’ll post about that one later.